Thursday 29 December 2011

Amazon bot has picked up my festive freebie

It seems that Amazon.com's bot has been busy sniffing out folks' special offers. Peril has gone free again on amazon.com, presumably as the result of a bloghop Smashwords freebie offer.

So, if you're an Amazon.com user and haven't already got hold of Peril on www.amazon.com/Peril-ebook/dp/B004TXOOHO, then dig in!


If you've enjoyed reading Ruby's blog then please sign up to Ruby's News for freebies, advance review copies of upcoming novels and occasional updates. Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. I did, and I just read this--occupied a whole plane flight. Enjoyed it very much! When I settle again, I'll post a review.

    Do you want to know about typos? ;) Very few, though, and didn't detract. I'm debating buying your other one, because I'm not normally a fan of "dark," but the writing is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sharazade Cool, thanks.
    Eeeek! Yes, please contact me at authorrubybarnes@gmail.com and I'll fix any typos.
    Glad you enjoy the writing. Where there's darkness there's also light ;-]

    ReplyDelete